R is for Romance
I was just exploring this evening and thought of my favorite destinations. In each destination I chose hotels that would be a lovers paradise. Whether for a spontaneous vacation, honeymoon, or a stop and splurge for a night or two while backpacking around the world, I recommend these…
1. TAJ LAKE PALACE- Udaipur, India…Amongst all the beautiful chaos that is India, there lies a pristine haven in Rajasthan called Udaipur. Here you can stay at the Taj Lake Palace, a mesmeric palace turned hotel in the center of Udaipur Lake.
2. GRAND HOTEL VILLA MEDICI- Florence, Italy…One of the most idyllic cities in Italy, Florence is an ideal getaway for any couple. Grand Hotel Villa Medici rests on the outskirts of Florence and offers the most tranquil environment in this bustling mediterranean destination.
3. UBUD HANGING GARDENS- Ubud, Bali.…Private infinity pools cascading outside your bedroom balcony, an emerald jungle at your fingertips, Ubud Hanging Gardens Hotel is secluded, secret, and enchantingly spellbinding.
4. SIX SENSES HIDEAWAY SAMUI- Koh Samui, Thaland…Villas strewn across 20 acres of lush jungle, Six Senses Hideaway is luxury at it’s finest. On the lovely Koh Samui this experience is beyond heavenly.
5. THE CARNEROS INN- Napa, California…Some compare California wine country to that of Tuscany. This little B&B is a decadent piece of Italia nestled right in the vineyards of northern California.
R IS FOR ROMANCE…